Fuck yeah to the kids who feel like they’re dying inside but still gather up the strength to roll out of bed, get dressed, and leave the house. You are strong and beautiful and worth so much more than you know.
1) The day my sister got back from the hospital after a suicide attempt. I didnt let go for about an hour.
2) Kid just found out his brother was shot and killed.
3) A Russian war veteran kneels beside the tank he spent the war in, now a monument.
4) Man sobbing at animal shelter. After being jailed briefly and his dog Buzz Lightyear impounded he couldn’t afford the $400 to get his pet back.
5) A firefighter gives water to a koala during the devastating Black Saturday bushfires that burned across Victoria, Australia, in 2009.
6) Alcoholic father with his son
7) Robert Peraza pauses at his son’s name on the 9/11 Memorial during the tenth anniversary ceremonies at the site of the World Trade Center.
8) Greg Cook hugs his dog Coco after finding her inside his destroyed home in Alabama following the Tornado in March, 2012
9) After two double lung transplants and years of battling cystic fibrosis, my good friend passed away last Saturday. This was one of the last pics taken with his mother.This always wrecks me
what the fuck
Always reblog lol
Have you guys never seen the original Starbucks logo? It’s still up at the first store in the Pike Place (which isn’t actually the first store, but shhhh)
YEP, THERE YOU HAVE IT
why cant your nose be 12 inches long?
because then it’ll be a foot
this is your pilot speaking, yes we’re having difficulties, we’ve realised that this isnt actually a functionable plane but instead a very convincing lego replica
So women can wear beachwear all they want to football games, , but when men do it, they get kicked out? This is gender discrimination, folks.
It’s a damn shame. Such a fucking stupid double standard. Like for example, I can see a commercial about some woman in a bikini eating a burger with some football announcers saying how hot she is; not a peep from anyone. But when that Joe Boxer commercial came out where the guys jiggled their “bells” to the tune of Jingle Bells a bunch of people call it inappropriate.
If we sexualize women, why the fuck not men too?!
Or how about we sexualize no one bc that sounds better
Because men in tiny shorts is not appealing to straight men, it’s not allowed.